Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Inspiration from the Ordinary

  5 Random Things about Me:
1.  For years I've collected quotes
2.  I sometimes read at least 4 books at a time.  I'm rereading "The English Patient" by MIchael Ondaatje now
3.  For years I've kept a little sketchbook of ideas, swatches, etc.  It's like the popular "smash books" people rave about
4.  Sometimes inspiration comes from just pasting things in my sketchbook.
5.  I never refer to my sketchbooks afterwards.  At the time of pasting, I just needed to do something with the bits of flotsam.  Or unload my swirling brain.

Here is today's very quick pasting of bits.  I loved the phrase I came across from "The English Patient"--"the drifting landscape of stars".

The photo is blurry because I was more in a hurry to get it taken and get to my idea! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment