I've never had so many journals going on at one time. They are:
1. my daily journal, which currently is in a Little Prince special edition moleskine. I didn't like the thin, un-lined paper in it, so I tipped in lined papers of all kinds. It's fat and gapes wide open. It's my favorite journal of all so far.
2. my calendar journal-a monthly journal in squared format. I create the background and cut out squares for each day of the month. It's turning out to be a quick, fun account of my monthly activity.
3. my Smash book-I glue stuff that interests me in this one, such as articles about archaeology from the newspapers or magazines
4. my bird journal-quick drawings of birds,especially finches
5. my chameleon journal-drawings of chameleons. I started this in memory of Peach
6. my bird clippings journal-bird ephemera I've collected and am finally putting in one book
7. a nature journal-real feathers, pods, seeds, etc. that I've collected from my back yard in Tucson