Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Latest Jewelry Creations

When the Tucson Gem, Mineral and Bead Shows come to town, they always inspire me to get out some beads I've been hoarding and create with them!  That way I can make room for the next crop of beads that I know I just must have.

This necklace is made with some components from Susan Lenart Kazmer's "Industrial Chic" line.  There are also broken jewelry parts that I used and some things my art friends sent me.  My favorite things are the metal spinners that came from my late father's fishing tackle box.

I love creating with bits of things that might have ended up in a landfill somewhere.  They have a new life and story to tell when I use them in my jewelry. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely!! It's a visual feast and will look stunning on!

    ReplyDelete